POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Equations for Baseball Seam - Web page : Re: Equations for Baseball Seam - Web page Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Equations for Baseball Seam - Web page
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Date: 26 Aug 1998 17:24:15
Message: <35E43721.4DC45F4E@pipeline.com>

> Baseball (hardball) seams do not project out of the surface of the ball

True, and I don't care.  It was the curve that the seam follows that I
wanted to describe.  How to make that curve look like a seam is *your*
job! <g>

Note that there were a couple of typos in the web page, to be fixed by
midnight.   When I cut and pasted the .pov source, I forgot that it
included < and > which HTML takes a special interest in.

--

Daren Scot Wilson
dar### [at] pipelinecom